The Royal British Legion website link

The Royal British Legion website link
Please click on the link below.

Translate


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

GOVUK

GOVUK
Please click on the image

TURN2US

TURN2US
Please click on the image

Wedding Information Link(s)


Please click on the image



Monday, May 31, 2021

 Remembering with Memorials and Statues


With in this blog I have add a number of images that if you click on to them will transport you to another web site.


One of these is a facebook group called "Remembering with Memorials and Statues." on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/238099003668877

This group is the brainchild of Paul Els, who wants to start collecting not only pictures but history of war memorials as well as statues that have been erected both locally and overseas to honour South African people/animals or groups of South African people/animals for their contribution to the defence of Southern Africa. 

I have add this group manily due to my book that I am trying to finsih called "Pure Light" that is based in South Aftrica and also beacuse it is a place tht I would  love to vist.

So why not take a look at this socail media group and see if it is some thing that may intrest you.



No comments:

Post a Comment