The Royal British Legion website link

The Royal British Legion website link
Please click on the link below.

Translate


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

GOVUK

GOVUK
Please click on the image

TURN2US

TURN2US
Please click on the image

Wedding Information Link(s)


Please click on the image



Monday, May 31, 2021

Pre Raphaelite influenced Art

 Pre Raphaelite influenced Art

https://www.facebook.com/groups/287284131334748

If you click on the above link or the image on my blog it will give you the opertunity to join a group that I am member of that is about Pre Raphaelite Influenced Art.


This is a part of art that i was really into, espically when I use to life model in my twenties.

This is also an time in art  when famous works of art were created like the following.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=famous+pre+raphaelite+paintings&form=ANNTH1&refig=0f65d82ef37f4f1cb1dcba585afce6d3&sp=2&qs=SC&pq=famouse+pre+&sk=PRES1SC1&sc=8-12&cvid=0f65d82ef37f4f1cb1dcba585afce6d3

1 John Everett Millais: Isabella (1848-49)

2 Arthur Hughes: The Long Engagement (1859)


3 Henry Wallis: Chatterton (1855-56)

4 Millais: Christ in the House of His Parents (The Carpenter's Shop) (1849-50)

5 Millais: Ophelia (1851-52)

6 Edward Burne-Jones: Laus Veneris (1873-75)


7 William Holman Hunt: The Light of the World (1851-53)

8 Dante Gabriel Rossetti: The Blue Bower (1865)

9 Ford Madox Brown: The Last of England (1852-55)

10 Ford Madox Brown: An English Autumn Afternoon, Hampstead (1852-55
)


One of the thinga that I love is to study art and find out more about the artisit life and the subject when every posible.

One of the things that people often of get is not the artist buth the subject.

This why I love it when film or documentries are made about the art world.

  1. Frida
  2. Girl with a Pearl Earring
  3. Lust for Life
  4. Big Eyes
  5. My Left Foot






One day maybe I will write my own story?




No comments:

Post a Comment